Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August already!!!

I know some of you out there (Emily) are already counting the days to Christmas vacation!!!! Well, it's 137!!! Can you believe it's already August!!! Where does the time go?

Ok, I can't actually complain too much about the heat here now. It's still hot, like 100, but the humity has gone down since the Monsoons have shifted further East and it's actually bearable. I just hate that humidity. I know you East Coasters are laughing at me for complaining about 30-40% humidity, but we are spoiled in the desert, it's only like single digits normally.

For me, this is my busy time of the year. I work in the sports field and football officially gets underway this Sunday with the Raiders (yuk!!) and Eagles. Ok, I'm a lifelong Broncos fan, it's bred in me to hate the Raiders!!! Even though I was born in Denver I became a bigger fan when Elway went there. I played football in high school against Elway and I've always admired him. Ok, so their high school kicked out butts and I hated him on those nights, but after high school I always followed his career. So for you football fans out there you can buckle down your helmets and get ready for another season. For me, it's my busy time of the year and I will be busy from now until March when the Final Four in basketball are done.

Hope you all are doing great on your respective programs and thanks for spending any time reading my boring blog. (great new name, Mike's Boring Blog)!!!!

5 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Well if you ever get tired of the sports arena I guess you can make $900 a month having fun like anonymous does!!

Seriously happy weekend.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Emily said...

You better believe I am counting down the days until Christmas! Good to know I'm not the only one. :)

The temperatures out in this neck of the woods are too darn high to have high humidity too. So 30% is a lot when you take into account that it's 110 degrees! It's only 97 here today. It's a cold streak!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Mr F. said...

Mrs F and I are already dreading the holidays, for that is where we tend to gain a good 30 pounds. Hopefully we can gain some control!

Mr F

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Asian gods drug interaction with lipitor Makeup lines for plastic surgeons Brianna banks anal gallery Buy carisoprodol pal pay tramadol http://www.security-software-6.info/cartridgesprintercarrotink.html Fame business cards keene face lift European blondes Ford fiesta st facelift Verizon wireless cell phones family plans Information on lcd projectors laser mini face lift Burt reynolds face lift http://www.patentidea0.info/Patents-1903-jj-rogers.html calean diet pills Basketball hoop portable Photo filters use on digital cameras Physical effects quitting smoking hour hour

 

Post a Comment

<< Home