Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday

Well, no word yet on a new delivery date for my laptop. They didn't have my keyboard at the repair center so they had to order it from another one. Mine has the 10 key attached so it isn't as easy to replace. All I know is that I'm getting sick of this computer I'm using now.

Every day has been so humid here with lots of storms around but not much rain being dropped. It's still like 108 and humid. DOH!!!!

I did make it to the gym today, had a good workout. I'm still not up to my full treadmill workout, but I'm about 70% there. The weights are about back to normal and I've added more ab work. I figure once the fat is finally gone, there might be some muscle under there!!!!

I have been holding at the same weight, but that's because I've been eating out too much and I'm sure taking in more calories than I should. But I'm stopping that and will only allow myself one time eating out per week and that's breakfast.

Today I actually am way below on calories. I had breakfast (440 cals) and dinner (485 cals). So I'm not even to 1000 yet and it's after 8pm. I will have some fruit in a bit and my NS dessert, but I doubt I will come close to my 1800 calories I try to stay near.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Eating out can add so many little calories here and there that we don't even think about. I have stopped going out so much too.

I love when I realize that I am below calories. It's not good, but it's better than being over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home