Monday, July 17, 2006

Computer Woes!!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting much the last week. I am waiting to get my PC back from HP, hopefully on the 20th as they state on the web page. This replacement pc I'm using really sucks and it's slow and for some reason the blog doesn't like it. Takes forever sometimes for me to get a post up. So I'm just doing some small ones until the 20th. Things are still going well, the weather has been hotter than anything. It's been 110+ the last week, now we are getting the humidity back with some storms around. Only 45 days left until October!!!!!

As soon as my pc is back I will spend more time on your blogs, sorry for not visiting lately. I try to use the computer for email and that's about it. Till then, stay cool!!!! Literally, not figurtively!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Staying cool is not so easy around here. Hope your computer is back soon!

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home