Sunday, July 23, 2006

Week 12

Today closes out Week 12 on NS. I had a couple of days last week that weren't very good, but you have to expect those on occassion. It's how you handle those days that really count. I attribute those bad days to more eating out. But this week I'm back to my regular schedule and I won't be eating out except one morning on Wednesday.

The good news is that HP has shipped my computer to me. It shipped Friday night but I won't receive it until Monday around 3pm, according to their web site. I didn't figure to get it until later in the week, so it will be nice to have it back. The only problem is that Fed Ex will likely leave it on my doorstep and I will be at work. I hate to have my expensive laptop sitting on my doorstep for any passer by to pick up. I think I will keep monitoring the Fed Ex site and when it says it has been dropped off, I will drive home and get it.

At least by tomorrow evening I should (hopefully) be back on a computer that doesn't need five minutes to load pages. Then I can begin posting more regularly and also visiting other blogs again.

Till then.

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mr F. said...

hey, good to hear your pc is almost home! it has been hard for me to stay on NS so far, but when i cheat, i cheat with an extra NS desert of something like that...still not good. is it going to be like my checkbook? i still have days to go, but ran out of food? how can that be? well school starts in a few weeks and i was hoping to have some of this lard gone by then. so far, 10 lbs. since 7/13. mr. fat, 11.
keep on keepin on! all of us...

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Michael - glad your laptop is on it's way home. You might be able to call FedEx and have them divert the delivery to your work site - if you want to have it come there. Just a thought.

I left an answer in my blog in the comments section to your questions about SDL. Check it out.

Continued success now that the "dirty dozen" is behind you (I'm talking about 12 weeks on NS - not a dozen donuts :-) ).

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hey Michael, driving home for the laptop is a good idea. I live in a small "safe" town, and my brother left his laptop case on the dorrstep one night for like, 2 minutes, and that's all it took for it to disappear! We got the light show up here too, on Friday. It lasted many hours. It's the first one I've seen since I've been here. That's one thing I miss about the desert for sure. Summer storms are awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home